Monday, June 6, 2011

National Boating and Fishing Week Underway

So after I wrote the post National Boathing and Fishing Week the writer of the blog Small Stream Reflections left a comment saying that he plans to do the same thing he always does (fish as much as possible).  I plan to do that same thing, but the part that makes this week different for me is the fact that I will be traveling and it happens to fall on a week that is meant to promote fishing and boating nation wide.

In my post I planned to kick this week off by taking my wife fishing for free fish day again (second year in a row).  We borrowed a canoe and hit the water, and instead of me putting a couple pictures around a nice story maybe you just read my wife's account of the afternoon.  She posted this on her blog and it is a great telling of what happened on Saturday afternoon. The title of her post is Free Fish Day.  Be sure to look at all the pictures, she is talented with that camera and I have been trying to get her to come along and take more fishing pictures for me.

Well I hope to post a lot this week and maybe that will help my posts stay really consistent for a while.  Stay tuned for a really successful trout fishing trip, the trip was successful on more then just a catching fish level so come on back for find out more.

-Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment